Scenting your Casino with Air Esscentials will give your property the edge
to increase your Customer Loyalty, Recognition, and Overall Game Floor Revenues.
“Gamblers plunked 45% More Quarters into Slot Machines when a Las Vegas Casino was scented with a pleasant artificial smell. When Hirsch increased the odor level, he found Spending Increased by 53%.” ”Los Angeles Times” Sheryl Stolberg June 29, 1994. Based on research conducted by Dr. Alan Hirsch of the Chicago Smell and Taste FoundationResearch and marketers have understood the emotional impact of scents for many years. Trials carried out in the United States prove the right scent prompts customers to linger longer in the scented area and increase their intentions to purchase and willingness to spend.
Why Scent Your Casino?
- Create a relaxing and inviting environment that gamers don’t want to leave.
- Increase overall slot machine and game floor revenues.
- Create a multi-sensory experience in public areas and trigger an
emotional connection with your guest to your property.
- Create a higher evaluation of your overall shopping experience.
- Eliminate offensive odors including mildew, smoke, and other unintentional smells.
- Create a signature scent and take your Casino to the next level.
- 75% of our emotions are generated by what we smell.*
- Building a stronger emotional association between customer
and brand through multi-sensory marketing directly translates
to higher prices consumers are willing to pay.*
- Our sense of smell is the only sense that is directly hard-wired to our
limbic system which controls memory and emotion.*
- *“Brand Sense” by Martin Lindstrom
Why Scenting Works